duh duh duhhhh the INTERNET OF THINGS *said in a loud, obnoxious wrestling announcer style voice*
Podcast Topic (aka rant): On this episode Kelsey, Josh, Rob and Tim will be chatting (and yelling) about the Internet of Things...
Kelsey's Disclaimer: Kelsey personally apologizes for any vulgar language that may occur during the podcast XD
Are you asking some of the same questions below? Then pop in those earpods and listen in!
- Why would I possibly want a smartwatch?
- What in the heck does "IoT" actually mean?
- Why would I want my toaster on the Internet?
- What makes security different for IoT devices?
- We can't even secure printers tho...?
- Is the "convenience" worth the risk?
Related articles and plugs:
- Nest App for Splunk
- Confessions of a Consumer IoT Skeptic
- Hacker Claims He Hacked 150,000 Printers to 'Raise Awareness' About Hacking
- The 'internet of things' will invade your home, whether you like it or not
- The Internet of Things: Five critical questions
- IoT Series: "Roxanne" App for Splunk
If you have any thoughts, opinions, or just want to tell us how great you think we are, feel free to Tweet at us, leave us a comment on LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. And, as always, thanks for putting up with our shenanigans.