This is Episode .07: The "Blurred Lines and the Murkiness of Cyberwar" Edition, featuring Kelsey Clark (Host and Marketing Person), Tom Kopchak (Doer of Stuff and Things), Rob Palcisko (Intern turned Full-Time Network Engineer); and Neil Madaczky (Splunk and The Webs).
- Terror on Twitter: How ISIS is taking war on social media - and social media is fighting back
- What Can - Or Should - Internet Companies Do To Fight Terrorism?
- New Bill Would Force Social Media Companies To Identify Potential Terrorists, Report Them To Government
- Politico's The Agenda Cyber Issue: America's Secret Arsenal
- Attack floods Internet root servers with 5 million queries per second
- It Works! Google's Quantum Computer is '100 Million Times Faster' than a PC