No, you can't magic data... But we will be talking about some things you can do with Splunk! Welcome to the first edition of the Hurricane Labs Podcast for Splunk, with your hosts Bill Mathews (@billford), Tim Baldwin, Ian Gillespie (@ianisgood), and Kelsey Clark (@k1clark).
- Splunk 6.3 Release Overview
Release Notes - Welcome to Splunk Enterprise 6.3
- Our Splunk "Boos" and "Yays"
- Tim Baldwin's Related Blog Post -
"Splunk All the Things: What will you see with 6.3?"
- Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI App)
- Impact on the Internet of Things
- Real-Life Security Use Cases
- Best Practices and Approaches
Side note... During our discussion about IoT, Fitbits, and exercise, we went on a thrilling tangent about "Zombies, Run!", which is an app that is supposed to simulate you being chased by zombies in order to help you during your running workout.